2018-2019 School Site Council (SSC) /English Learners Advisory Committee (ELAC)
At Mark Twain Elementary, we understand the importance of family involvement in education. You are your child’s first and most influential teacher, and we are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education.
Please consider joining us at SSC/ELAC to stay informed on changes to school policy, state education law, and other matters that directly affect your child’s classroom life. Including ways to help improve the lives and education of our English language learners.
Please note all meetings are at 8:15 a.m. in room F5 unless otherwise noted. Tenga en cuenta que todas las reuniones son a las 8:15 a.m. en la sala F5 a menos que se indique lo contrario.
- Friday, October 19, 2018/Viernes 19 de octubre de 2018
- Friday, November 16/Viernes 16 de noviembre de 2018
- Friday, January 18, 2019/Viernes 18 de enero de 2019
- Friday, February 15, 2019/Viernes 15 de febrero de 2019
- If needed - Friday, March 15, 2019/Si es necesario el viernes 15 de marzo de 2019
Committee Members/Miembros del comité
- Angelina Seratin Romero: 5th grade parent
- Violeta Flores: 5th grade parent-EL/Vice-Chairperson-ELAC
- Claudia Jacuinde: 4th grade parent-EL/Chairperson-ELAC/DELAC Alt. Rep
- Alberta Loera: 5th grade parent-EL/DELAC Rep
- Katlyn Frazier: 5th Grade Parent-EL- 4th Grade Parent Mark Twain LSAC Parent Rep
- Mike Anderson: Principal
- Tammie Hutton: Title I resource teacher/Secretary-SCC/ELAC
- Sara Gamino: 4th grade teacher
- Falisha Cox: 5th grade teacher/Vice Chairperson-SSC
- Jennie Valdez: 5th grade teacher/Chairperson-SSC
- Angela Garcia: District community contact (translator)