2022–2023 School Site Council (SSC)
At Mark Twain Elementary, we understand the importance of family involvement in education. You are your child’s first and most influential teacher, and we are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education.
School Site Council
The school site council (SSC) develops the school plan for student achievement for programs funded through the consolidated application. A school that operates a categorical program funded through the consolidated application (ConApp) shall establish a school site council if such program requires a school plan for student achievement (SPSA) (California education code [EC] section 65000[b]).
The SSC shall develop the content of the SPSA (EC section 64001[g]). The SPSA shall be reviewed annually and updated, including proposed expenditure of funds allocated to the school through the ConApp and the local control and accountability plan (LCAP), if any, by the SSC (EC section 64001[i]).
Title I Annual Meeting
2022-2023 SSC Meeting Dates
Please mark your calendars with the following dates: These are the scheduled meeting dates for SSC.
- Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20, 2022, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2023, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20, 2023, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 3:30 p.m.
Por favor marque su calendario con las siguientes fechas: Estas son las fechas de las reuniones para SSC.
- Jueves 15 de septiembre de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 20 de octubre de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 15 de diciembre de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 19 de enero de 2023, a 3:30 p.m.
- Martes 16 de febrero de 2023, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 16 de marzo de 2023, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 20 de abril de 2023, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 18 de mayo de 2023, a 3:30 p.m.
Voting Committee Members/ Miembros del comité de votación
- JJ Albert - Principal
- Falisha Cox - Teacher
- Julio Trinidad - Teacher
- TBD - 3rd Teacher
- Crystal Aguilar - School Secretary
- TBD - Parent
- TBD - Parent
- Vanessa Ramirez - Parent
- TBD - Parent/Chairperson
- TBD - Parent/Vice-Chairperson
Non-Voting Committee Members/Miembros del Comité sin voto
- Silvia Gonzalez - School Site Community Contact (Translator)
- Tammie Hutton - Title I Resource Teacher/Secretary
LCAP Meetings - 4:00 p.m. at the CUSD District Office