2021–2022 School Site Council (SSC)
At Mark Twain Elementary, we understand the importance of family involvement in education. You are your child’s first and most influential teacher, and we are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education.
School Site Council
The school site council (SSC) develops the school plan for student achievement for programs funded through the consolidated application. A school that operates a categorical program funded through the consolidated application (ConApp) shall establish a school site council if such program requires a school plan for student achievement (SPSA) (California education code [EC] section 65000[b]).
The SSC shall develop the content of the SPSA (EC section 64001[g]). The SPSA shall be reviewed annually and updated, including proposed expenditure of funds allocated to the school through the ConApp and the local control and accountability plan (LCAP), if any, by the SSC (EC section 64001[i]).
Title I Annual Meeting
2021-2022 SSC Meeting Dates
Please mark your calendars with the following dates: These are the scheduled meeting dates for SSC.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 21, 2021, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16, 2021, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20, 2022, at 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, 2022, at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
Por favor marque su calendario con las siguientes fechas: Estas son las fechas de las reuniones para SSC.
- Jueves 16 de septiembre de 2021, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 21 de octubre de 2021, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 16 de diciembre de 2021, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 20 de enero de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Martes 15 de febrero de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 17 de marzo de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 21 de abril de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
- Jueves 19 de mayo de 2022, a 3:30 p.m.
Voting Committee Members/ Miembros del comité de votación
- JJ Albert - Principal
- Falisha Cox - Teacher
- Julio Trinidad - Teacher
- Haley Highfill - Teacher/LCAP Rep.
- Crystal Aguilar - School Secretary
- Michelle Ramirez - Parent
- Christina Vasquez - Parent
- Vanessa Ramirez - Parent
- Dolores Hernandez - Parent/Chairperson
- Alisa Gomez - Parent/Vice-Chairperson
Non-Voting Committee Members/Miembros del Comité sin voto
- Silvia Gonzalez - School Site Community Contact (Translator)
- Tammie Hutton - Title I Resource Teacher/Secretary
LCAP Meetings - 4:00 p.m. at the CUSD District Office
- February 24, 2022
- March 24, 2022
- April 21, 2022
- May 26, 2022